Monday, November 30, 2009

Meanwhile...Outside of Utah

Over the Thanksgiving Break I had the opportunity to venture back home to Montana for the week to take in some quality family time and the great outdoors. I noticed as I was walking down the streets of Dillon (population 7000) that folks seemed eager to make eye contact and say hello. I thought his odd at first, as I had just returned from Provo, where eye contact is rarely made and hello is a foreign word that we can't understand.

This phenomenon got me thinking that the lack of communications between passersby could be connected to the population of a communication. It could be, and I am merely guessing, that the more population there is the less interest in the fellow man there is as well. I think this is a fairly decent explanation for what I experienced.

Keep up on your own research and let us know what you find on the Facebook page!

-Mitch

0 comments:

Post a Comment